Here is the plan for the Social Event.
- From 18:00 - Fun part - Arts and Metiers Museum
- At 19:30 - Tasty part - Chameleon restaurant
- Norwegian and Austrian bar tour (on demand)
From 18:00 - Fun Part - Arts and Metiers Museum
Founded in 1794 by Henri Grégoire, the Conservatoire national des arts et métiers, "a store of new and useful inventions," is a museum of technological innovation. The Musée des arts et métiers was refurbished in 2000, and now exhibits over 2,400 inventions. They are split into seven collections Scientific instruments, Materials, Energy, Mechanics, Construction, Communication and Transport.
Different types of discovery are available: guided tours or demonstrations by our scientific interpreters, a quick tour focused on the museum's 150 "flagship objects", an unrestricted exploration inspired by reading our "albums", or one of three audioguide tours available in eight languages.
Entrance is for free.
At 19:30 - Tasty part - Chameleon restaurant
70, rue René Boulanger 75010 Paris
T 01 42 08 99 41 www.chameleonrestaurant.fr
(guests with specific dietary requirements will have all attention of the chef)
- Saint-Jacques, ananas victoria, Jalapeno, parmesan
- Saint-Pierre, chou de Pontoise, rutabagas, câpres
- Yuzu, chocolat noir, gavotte, caramel crémeux
Norwegian and Austrian bar tour (on demand)
- Follow vikings
- Keep in mind, the meeting starts at 9:00am
How to get there.
- Follow Andrey
- If you are lost, follow the plan below.
- Or call Andrey